writes: Crobloger
As I promised, I represent another Glamping destination in Croatia. This time it is not about continental Croatia, but about the popular Adriatic Sea. The themed village "Bella Vista Premium Village" says for itself that it offers the enjoyment of a luxurious outdoor vacation with stunning sea views. They offer a romantic camping chalet for two, a spacious family house with a children's playground, a camping home with spectacular sea views or a garden terrace. If you’d rather experience luxury in a tent, book a glamping tent near the beach and pool. Shielded by lush greenery, this tent will provide you with ultimate comfort. You will have as many as three bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and a relaxing covered terrace with sun loungers. The first thing I notice when working on the topic of Glamping in Croatia is that for now it is mostly offered by tourist companies that are actually in the action of exploiting Glamping in mass tourism. I'm still looking for something special and really "Glamping"

Comments
Post a Comment